Saturday, July 5, 2008

THING 6

inda123You can see a lot by just looking.
Well, I expected that experience to turn out differently. I wanted just the "glass half full 'toon." I can see how one would develop personal pride in creating a good blog that well represented who the author is on many levels. These tools are very fun to experiment with. Unfortunately, they do take time. In terms of how I would use this, unless I could find a ready-made cartoon to use, I probably wouldn't. Some students like to create them, however. As a long term sub, I had a class create a newspaper as if it were being published in the Dominican Republic during the Trujillo era. It was the culminating project of research. A few students wanted to create a political cartoon. Would a site like this be helpful? Comments?

No comments: