Friday, July 4, 2008

More Thing 2


Well, I just lost forty minutes trying to post a response to Katie Russell's Thing 4. Blog.com accepted my registration but then would not allow me to log in. When I tried to navigate back to my comment, I was stuck in a never-ending loop and had to close the window. I submitted a ticket to the Help Desk, but since I can't get back to my comment page, I'm just going to skip it. Sorry, Katie. It wasn't your blog that was the time-waster.

Do others simply take this kind of set back in stride? I am trying to live intentionally, focusing my energies on things that matter, and not dwell on the little stumbling blocks. But half an hour here, forty minutes there--I could be reading a good book, say Code 2.0 by Lawrence Lessig.

7/6 Update: I haven't heard back from the Blog.com Help Desk. Maybe after the holiday weekend?

No comments: